Students wanting to enroll at ACA must be a multicultural or an  international student (one or both parents must be a foreigner) or a Korean national who has lived 3 years or more abroad. Our school year runs from early September through late June. 

In order to enroll at ACA:
1. Fill out the registration form 

2. Bring student's passport or one of the parent's passports

3. Bring school record(s) and immunization record

Tuition Information for 2019~2020 School Year

+ Contact us for enrollment information: 
   Tel. 031-868-2579  /  Fax: 031-868-0511  /
   Office Hours: 8:30 ~ 5:00 (M ~ F)
Home    Enrollment    Curriculum  Student Life Contact Us